Course Map - For the relay and solo 4 mile run, Click HERE.
The Relay - 16 mile relay consisting of 4, 4 mile legs. All teams must be co-ed with 2 males and 2 female to be considered for awards. Each leg will run the same 4 mile leg from start to finish. UPDATE: CAN A TEAM HAVE MORE OF THE OPPOSITE GENDER ON A TEAM? NO a team may not have more then 2 males per team, however we will allow 3 females and 1 male per team, we feel that having 3 males on a team will give teams an advantage. If you are ok with 3 females on a team so are we. Remember you will be running against 2 female and 2 male teams.
Solo 4 Mile Run - If you do not have a team, you can register and run solo. This is just a solo run, yes you receive a T-Shirt, $25 Fee. Top individual male and female will receive sweatshirt ONLY.
Race Start Time - 6:30 A.M. Rain, Snow, Hail, Shine, Wind, EXCEPT Lightening.
Cost - $140 per team. Each registered team will receive relay race Cotton T-Shirt. Register early for guaranteed shirt size. Register before May 16, 2014 for $120.
Registration - Online registration is available via Active.com up to Friday May 23, 2014 ending at 12 P.M.
Race day registration will begin at 5 A.M. ending 15 minutes before start of relay.
You can download a registration form HERE for RELAY TEAM REGISTRATION. All mail in registration must be mailed before May 16, 2014 to Hakintonmuya Relays P.O. Box 1374, Keams Canyon, AZ 86034 with full registration payment. Payment must be by money order ONLY and made payable to Juwan Nuvayokva.
Registration is non-refundable.
Packet Pick Up - Will be available race morning at the start finish area starting at 5 A.M.
Relay Categories - There are 3 categories for the relay based on combined ages of your relay team.
Categories 95 & Under 96 - 155 156 & Above
Awards - Top 3 teams in each category
1st Place Teams - TBD
2nd Place Teams - TBD
3rd Place Teams - TBD
Relay Team Rules
- Each relay team must be co-ed consisting of 2 males and 2 females or 3 females 1 Male No Exceptions.
- Each runner can run on ONLY one relay team and for one leg of the relay event.
- Race leg order determined by team, must wear bibs in numerical order with last leg wearing bib with team name.
- Relay teams will compete in 3 categories based upon total age of team on race day.
Relay Team Changes
- Registration is non-refundable for person being replaced.
- Changing a team member may affect the relay race category your team is placed in.